Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Orthopedic physical therapy is a specialized field that diagnoses and treats conditions that affect the musculoskeletal system. An Orthopedic Physical Therapist helps your condition heal fully by focusing on improving strength, range of motion, functional mobility, flexibility, balance, and endurance. All body systems are integrated for the treatment session, especially the neurological and cardiovascular systems. Almost any condition affecting your movement or function is successfully treated by an orthopedic physical therapist.
- Joint replacement surgeries
- Post Operative ACL and Meniscus Repairs
- Low Back Pain and Post-Surgical Pain
- Ankle & foot sprains and fractures
- Neck and Shoulder Pain/Strain
- Shoulder dislocation
- Tennis elbow
- Plantar fasciitis
- Rotator cuff tear
- Work Injuries
- Performing Arts Injuries such as Dance Sprain/Strain
A physical therapist that specializes in orthopedics works to integrate your musculoskeletal system with other systems to treat an injury or condition.